Mauritius offers you the possibility to book a private helicopter ride to enjoy the Underwater Waterfalls at Le Morne. For around 45 minutes, a panoramic helicopter will be entirely at your disposal. This overflight includes the sites of key tourist attractions of Mauritius and the lagoon with crystal clear waters. The helicopter guarantees you beautiful memories!
Of volcanic origin, Mauritius has an amazing geography – mountains, craters of dormant volcanoes and vertiginous waterfalls. Some places are even too difficult to reach on foot.
You will also fly over the underwater waterfall, with Le Morne Brabant as a backdrop. The seven-Coloured Earth in Chamarel, the sacred lake of Grand Bassin as well as the crater of Trou Kanaka…so many jewels just waiting for you! Take advantage of this private flight to take beautiful photos for timeless memories.
Routing from the Airport: Airport – Grand Bassin – Kanaka Crater – Black River Gorges – Flic en Flac – Black River – Underwater Waterfall – Chamarel Colored Earths and Waterfalls – South Coast – Airport
– Bookings are subject to availability.
– The helicopters can accommodate up to four (4) passengers.
– Infant below two (2) years fly free of charge.
– Children below twelve (12) years old must be accompanied by an adult.
– The price quoted is for two persons only. USD 175 for each additional passengers. (Max 4 passengers)
The following compulsory information are required at time of booking:
o Passenger(s) name and surname (as per passport)
o Passenger(s) nationality
o Passenger(s) individual weight
o No. of children / infant (if any)
o Date of birth of children / infant
o Date and time of booking
– 50% cancellation fees on applicable fares for flight cancelled 24 hours prior the confirmed or scheduled timing.
– 100% cancellation fees on applicable fares for flights cancelled on the scheduled day of the flight or for no show.
– Helicopter flights and itinerary are subject to weather conditions and pilot discretion.
– An authorized Boarding Pass issued by the company is a prerequisite to boarding the flight.
– Passengers should hold a valid Boarding Pass and proof of ID (Passport) & Vaccination Card prior to boarding the helicopter.
Your take off point will be from Airport.
Fly over Black River, the longest district of Mauritius, with its lively coasts and beaches. Let yourself be swept away by the magnificent spectacle.
Continue your flight with Le Morne Brabant which has been an important setting in the history of Mauritius, one of the most beautiful in the world! Then make way for the famous optical illusion: the underwater waterfall. Sometimes azure, sometimes minty blue, the southern lagoon offers a panorama that will be engraved in your memories. Towards the end of the flight, admire the earth’s palette of seven colours in Chamarel.
Drive to Blue Bay beaches to relax and enjoy the white sandy beaches in Mauritius.